DAY 1 | DENPASAR – MAUMERE
- Arrived at Frans Seda airport Maumere.
DAY 2 | MAUMERE – LARANTUKA
- Depart from your hotel and drive to the eastern most of Flores: Larantuka, the capital of Flores Timur regency which famous for its unique Semana Santa procession during Easter celebration.
- On the way to Larantuka, stop over at Boru Village where you can see mount Lewotobi and coffee plantation at Hokeng.
- Continue driving to Titehena where you can see very nice panorama of Konga Bay and mount Lewotobi.
- Visit Catholic Cathedral Reinha Rosari which built in Portuguese style along with the harbor and local market.
- Dinner and overnight in Larantuka.
DAY 3 | LARANTUKA – MAUMERE
- Morning visit to Lewokluok which is famous for its ikat weaving.
- At noon drive back to Maumere and visit Ile Padung village.
- Dinner and overnight in Maumere.
DAY 4 | MAUMERE – MONI
- Morning after breakfast, depart from your hotel and make a visit to Ledalero Museum on the outskirts of Maumere. This museum has an interesting collection of ethnological objects from Sikka region. Ledalero is also the name of a major Catholic Seminary which forms many Florenese priests. Continue your trip to Watublapi that famous for its traditional Ikat Weaving, then to Paga to enjoy the peaceful beach.
- Arriving in Moni in the afternoon, exploring Muru Nda’o waterfall and overnight in Moni.
DAY 5 | MONI – KELIMUTU – ENDE – RIUNG
- Depart early in the morning at 4:30AM to see the sunrise at Kelimutu three colored caldera. The colors have changed continually since the eruption of Mount Iya in Ende in 1969.
- Stop over at Waturaka Village and soft trekking 2km to Murekeba waterfall. Waturaka is a community-based tourism village where you can stay at the homestay with beautiful rice field view and experience living with the locals.
- Back to your hotel and continue your road trip to Ende, stop at Nangapanda beach or the Blue Stone beach.
- Continue your journey towards Mbay and stopover at Tutubhada traditional village.
- Dinner and overnight in Riung.
DAY 6 | ISLAND HOPPING AT RIUNG 17 ISLANDS
- Explore Riung 17 Islands by boat. First stop is watching flying foxes at Ontoloe island.
- Second stop is swimming and snorkeling around Tiga island.
- Third stop is Rutong island where you will have fresh grilled fishes for lunch. You can go swimming, snorkeling and relaxing on white sand beach or short hike to the hill and enjoy the breathtaking view of Riung 17 Islands from the hill top.
- Back to Riung and stay overnight in Riung.
DAY 7 | RIUNG – BAJAWA
- Drive up to Bajawa and visit Mangeruda So’a hot spring.
- Arrive in the afternoon and explore Bajawa local market or tasting the famous Bajawa coffee.
DAY 8 | BAJAWA – RUTENG
- Morning visit to Bena and Gurusina traditional village and stop over at Malanage hot spring.
- Then drive to Aimere, stop over to taste the famous local “arak” distillation.
- A short visit at Ranamese Lake before arriving in Ruteng.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
DAY 9 | RUTENG AND SURROUNDING
- Morning trekking to Tengkulese waterfall in the northern part of Ruteng, Tengkulese waterfall which is also referred to as Cunca Lega (‘Cunca’ means waterfall in the Manggaraian language). The water drops over two levels surrounded by a lush forest and rice terraces, it can even be spotted from a distance.
- Drive to Liang Bua cave, an archaeology site where “The Hobbits” of Flores was founded.
- Back to Ruteng.
DAY 10 | RUTENG – LABUAN BAJO- RINCA
- Visit Golo Curu hill where you can have a very nice view of Ruteng and rice terraces on the northen side.
- Then visit Ruteng Pu’u, traditional houses of Manggarai tribes
- Continue driving to Cancar to see the unique Lingko spider web rice field.
- Overnight in Labuan Bajo
DAY 11 | DAY TRIP: KANAWA – RINCA ISLAND – LABUAN BAJO
- Sailing to Kanawa in the morning and enjoy snorkeling and the white sand beach.
- Enjoy your lunch on the boat and continue sailing to Rinca Island to see the Komodo dragons.
- On the way back to Labuan Bajo, stop over to Kalong island where you can capture the perfect moment of sunset and hundreds of flying foxes fly over the red sky.
- Overnight in Labuan Bajo.
DAY 12 | LABUAN BAJO – DENPASAR
- After breakfast, visit Batu Cermin cave before returning to Denpasar.