DAY 1 | DENPASAR – LABUAN BAJO – RUTENG
- Morning flight from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo upon arrival you will meet our guide and transfer to the local restaurant for lunch.
- After lunch, drive up to Ruteng and stay overnight in Ruteng.
DAY 2 | RUTENG – TODO – NARANG – DINTOR – DENGE
- After early breakfast, depart from Ruteng to discover the southern part of Manggarai. First visit Golo Cara village – the best place to see ‘spider web’ rice fields. From there, drive to Todo traditional village, soft trekking through rice terraces and enjoying the beautiful landscape near Narang Village.
- In the afternoon, drive along the south coast to Dintor and Denge (some stops will be taken en route). Stay overnight in Denge.
DAY 3 | DENGE – WAE REBO VILLAGE
- After a light breakfast, trek to Wae Rebo village, which takes around four hours. The authentic Manggarai houses are located about 1,000m above sea level in the middle of the mountains. There are seven traditional houses. Built in the same form, six are for the local people and one extra house for the visitors. These houses have a cone shaped with high roofs and five stories: the top four are mainly used for storage and all the living areas are on the bottom. Stay overnight in a provided house.
DAY 4 | WAE REBO – DENGE – DINTOR – LABUAN BAJO
- After breakfast, trek down to Denge village where lunch will be provided.
- After lunch, drive to Labuan Bajo via Dintor and Nangalili (depending on the road condition; alternatively take the route through Todo Village to Labuan Bajo).
DAY 5 | LABUAN BAJO – BIDADARI – RINCA – LABUAN BAJO
- Morning after breakfast at hotel, transfer to the pier of Labuan Bajo to visit Rinca Island, it takes 2 hours sailing.
- Arrive in Rinca, start trekking through the typical dry forest to explore the island and meet the Komodo dragons and other many wild animals such as; Timor deer, wild buffalo, long-tailed macaque and wild boars also numerous of birds. Look up to the trees and you might find young Komodo on the trees!
- Return to boat and sailing to Bidadari Island (Angel Island) for swimming, snorkeling and relaxing.
- Sailing to Labuan Bajo in the afternoon.
DAY 6 | LABUAN BAJO – DENPASAR
Explore Labuan Bajo and to Batu Cermin limestone cave before departing to Denpasar.